Now I actually have time to tell you who I am, and why.
I am Mala Anderson, an eighth grader at Smithshowe Middle School. I moved here basically at the end of the year with my mother and younger sister, Ally, who drives me insane with her gibberish talk and silly antics.
I have no friends here yet. There's no one, really, who even seems friendly. Even my neighbors seem cranky and removed. So I'm hoping I'll be getting my necessary "social communication" from this blog. I need "social communication" to get through life, or at least that's what my guidance counselor says. I'm down there with her for lunch every day, picking through my greasy french fries with disgust.
"Mala, you need to get out there and do things!" Mrs. Leander exclaimed, staring me down over her sharp nose. A nice way of saying, "Get a life, Mala. You suck." I sighed. "Yes, ma'am. I'll try." But I didn't. And I won't. This school is miserable. The teachers seem to have a fascination with droning on and on about things I learned last year. In my old school, we were ahead of everyone else in lessons.
This stinks.
Well, I GUESS I'll see ya later, then.
Mala
No comments:
Post a Comment